Thursday, 7 February 2013

Shop filling

Lots and lots has been happening behind the scenes of my Etsy store recently. I've been doing quite a bit of promoting on Etsy and my stock is getting lots of people viewing and favouriting it.

I've also listed a load of new booties & hair clips so my store is very well stocked right now. All this extra work seems to be paying off with lots of interest and a surprise order this weekend :-)

I'm working on a few new items for the shop - these flower brooches are what I'm hoping to start listing next... just need to get a button delivery sorted out (dashes off to paper-and-string)

2 comments:

  1. You've been busy! I love these clips Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Pretty little things" is turning into " Gorgeous perfect gifts". What a beautiful brooch x

    ReplyDelete