Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Butterfly hair clips

Just finished working up a couple of pairs of butterfly hair clips.

First off we have a lovely lilac & heather colour combination - they slightly vintage and old fashioned.

I've adjust the pattern that I used for my butterfly garland to make a smaller size and added on antenna. Due to the sturdiness of the yarn these butterflies hold their shape really well so shouldn't curl up while being worn.

Next up I've done the butterflies in purple and hot pink. These are much brighter and would really suit some pretty denim dungarees I think :-) 

Which colours would you choose?

Now I'm off to make a few more pairs - then after taking a few more photos I can list these in the shop.

This post has been shared as part of Lakota's Ta da Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, I can think of lots of little and not so little girls who would like these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you're so good at crochet!they're so cute! love the choice of colors you used, so pretty!

    blog hopping from ta dah tuesday.

    susan ( http://tea-diary.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete