Monday, 22 October 2012

Photographing garlands...

I'm having some problems with taking a decent photo of my newest addition to my shop... just what is the best way to convey how pretty such a long item is?

I've tried hanging this garland up in my garden and taking odd angled shots in an attempt to get the whole garland into a photo but no success with that. I'm tempted to try putting a few tacks in our hallway to give a nice blank background to a photo of it hanging up - but I'm pretty sure my husband won't like the idea!

I love this garland and really want to do it justice - so if you have any ideas or suggestions for how to set up a photo of it then do let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Its just beautiful, If it were me I would hang it up outside somewhere- on a wall or gate. The light would be better plus you could get lots of angles at it! Janette :)

    ReplyDelete