Thursday, 26 July 2012

My first craft stall

After an evening working out just how to fit everything I needed for a stall into the bottom of my daughter's buggy I was finally ready for my first ever craft event.

I'd spent the previous two weeks crazy busy trying to make up more stock, cut more pillow boxes and business cards as well as finish up my new butterfly bunting. Due to space constraints I didn't get to show off my stock as well as I had wanted but apart from that it went really well.

Lots of people came to admire what I had made and ask about it (they all got given business cards and perhaps I'll hear back from some of them) as well quite a few buying my crochet hair clips. One customer did go away with two matching pairs of baby booties for her soon to be twin grandsons - I hope they like them :-)

3 comments:

  1. hello Jessica
    Your stall looks very well organised....with all that colour and such dainty things I'd be over like a shot. Glad it went well for you.

    Keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! The clips are the perfect gift- not too crafty for the unbelievers and reasonably priced for the rest of us! x

    ReplyDelete