Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Blog mention - SIBOL

One of my favourite blogs to visit is SIBOL (Sunshine International Blankets Of Love) which is a wonderful place filled with hundreds of beautiful granny squares which get made up into lap blankets and taken round to care homes for the elderly.

Unfortunately I don't get around to making many as many squares for SIBOL as I would like but after seeing Mrs Twins request for crochet butterflies I couldn't resist making up a couple along with a little stash of butterflies.

Mrs Twins has just received my little package of crochet and has written a new blog post about it which you can find here. Thanks for posting about me Sue & thanks so much for all the wonderful work you and SIBOL do.

1 comment:

  1. What lovely colours....and dainty butterflies

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete