Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Pretty flower hair clips

These little cuties have just this minute been added into my Etsy store. They are made up using some of the same yarns that I use for my booties as well as the same hand dyed buttons from paper-and-string that I love so much.

I'm really glad that I decided to use contrasting button colours for the flower centres as they really make these hair clips stand out.

What do you think - worth paying £3.50 for a pair?

Now back to making butterflies - hopefully I'll have some to show you here soon.



Just shared this post on the wonderful Faith Hope and Charity Shopping blog by Lakota - why not pop over and see what everyone else has been up to?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica!!!
    I am Sophie from Greece!!
    You are making very beautiful litle things!!
    I like all your creations!!
    I wait you to come to my blog too and i will be very happy to talk!!
    Kisses and have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i have just popped over from Faith Hope and Chairty love your hair clips there really pretty. dee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, they definitely good with a contrasting centre. Thanks for adding your post, would you mind adding a link in your post please?

    ReplyDelete