Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Finally open for business!

It has been almost a year since I decided to try and sell a few of my crochet items and today I've finally managed to do it.

My little Etsy shop is stocked up with a range of my booties in different yarns and colours - 12 different bootie types in all. Some of these have flower embellishments, and a few of those embellishments are optional for no added cost.

These first 12 booties are hopefully the first of many - I'll see how these sell and depending on what feedback I receive I'll tailor my range to suit my customers.

I'm really pleased with the small stock I have added to my store today - they are all made with love and care and I'm proud of each and every bootie :-)

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You are doing great! They are all beautiful. Those cream ones will be popular as Mums are always looking for special items for Baptisms and weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so pretty! I'm sure these will sell so well. Thanks for linking up x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet. Best of luck with your new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are just perfect. Best of luck with selling them. I'm just starting to sell on line myself.

    ReplyDelete