Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Just starting out

Hello and welcome to my new blog!

Some of you may have already come across my general craft blog over at Jess gets crafty so will know a little about me already, but for those of you who don't I thought I would give you a little bit of information about me and what this blog is going to be about.

I'm a full time mum of a very active toddler and soon to be mum of another tiny one. In what little free time I have I like to create things, I love so many different crafts, but my main love has always been for crochet.

This blog is going to be more focused on my crochet as I'm in the process of trying to set up a new business selling baby & toddler accessories. For now I'm starting out small and I have almost finished work on a selection of my first product range - crocheted baby booties. These little booties are looking adorable and hopefully will be finished up soon and ready to show off to you all properly.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica,

    i love your blog, and this little booties are so cute. I just decided to learn how to crochet. I have also a 3,5 year old toddler and a 1,5 year old one...i know he is supposed to be a toddler but he is my baby...
    Where do you get the time to do this? (I'am from germany , do please forgive any bad grammar...)

    I wish you a really nice and beautiful day!
    Heike

    ReplyDelete